Things I meant to write blog posts about but couldn't make myself:
1) Halloween - This post would have included such items as the party I had to plan for five stakes as part of my surprise new calling as activities co-chair of my ward, the midnight oil burned in order to complete my and Emily's scarecrow entry in the much famed Village Venture (two ballroom dancing scarecrows with arms around each other with a sign that said "Dancing With the Straws!" It was quite awesome, but was bested in our hippie town by an entry called "Enviroman". ), and finally The Regina Spektor Concert of Magic and Joy and Oh My Gosh I Totally Want To Be Her. Also how the only place I could find white stockings for my Alice and Wonderland costume was in a shop of ill repute.
2) The Regina Spektor Concert of Magic and Joy and Oh My Gosh I Totally Want To Be Her would probably totally have to have its own post. - This post would have included such items as me desperately wanting to be Regina Spektor. Also included would be how I don't even like concerts all that much, but how Regina is so amazing live that I don't think she can even be fully appreciated unless you see her in person. Also how Only Son opened for her, and how at the end he came out dressed like Robin from Batman and they did this beat box version of Hotel Song that was just amazing. I was going to link to the youtube video, but I don't think it really shows how awesome it was.
3) My rediscovered desire to be a musician.- this post would include such soul stirring questions as: Is it too late in life to become a musical prodigy? Yes? How about piano lessons?
4) The Friday of much doom and gloom - This post would have mostly been a blow by blow of me getting pulled over for the FIRST TIME EVER, and recieving my very own shiny speeding ticket for illegedly going forty miles per hour on College, can you imagine? I can niether confirm nor deny such allegations, but I can confirm that it is extremely embarrassing to burst in to tears in front of the stern face of Johnny Law. Also you will still get a ticket. Stupid Johnny Law. This was kind of a complainy post.
5) Facebook - Can we talk about facebook? Here are things I like about it: The fact that people I haven’t seen since I was twelve totally send me messages and I therefore get to catch up with a lot of people I might otherwise never see again. This is a big plus for me. I know some people want nothing to do with the people they went to highschool with, but fortunately I was both non-descript and relatively cheerful through my adolescent years, and therefore have no one to hide from. As for things I don’t like…its not that I don’t like it exactly. As Marianne says…Facebook is a silly place. I'm always getting poked or slapped or having sheep thrown at me...all in the name of frienship. And then there is the newsfeed, which I think of as the Caroline Pierce of Facebook. The gossip that no one really likes and that is always updating you on the weirdest little details like, Dan Somebody and Sally Whatsherface are now friends! And you're like...who? Or: Matt Somethingorother has updated the tv shows he likes! I mean, thats nice for Matt and everything, but calm down Newsfeed! Be cool.
6) My Long Lost Cousin Allison - This particular post is actually only for people who are name Allison and who are also my cousin. It would include such items as: Hi Allison! I'm so excited that you found my blog! Marianne and I have been trying to read yours but I think its not open for public view or something...this must be fixed! We got the picture of your cute baby in the mail the other day, and...oh my gosh! So cute! Also...you have a baby! So cool! We must talk.